Eine Karte mit vielen Informationen zur Umgebung von Villingen.
The flat is in the middle of the historic old town of Villingen, in a calm street without traffic. If you look out of the windows (both flats) you can see a lovely urban park with fountain and you can see the historic city wall. Also you can see the historic tower and a local museum. In the summer time you can hear by open windows the ripple of the fountain. The location of the flat is traffic calming an in the night time only only authorised cars can reach the area. Also you will get a authority chip to open the gate. The location of the flat is perfect for endless activities. In the city only some meters… caffee bars, restaurants, bakeries, shops, supermarket, ice cream parlour, museum, concert hall, shopping center, banks, ATM, pharmacy, butcher with black forrest specialities.
You will find nearly everything just around the corner of our flats.
Only some meters away we have a street with around 20 pubs and restaurants.
2 Minutes from the house is the tourist information where you can by the black forest card and rent some E-bikes.
TIP: You can choose at the tourist information between different black forest cards, one version is including 1 day pass for Germans best theme park (EUROPA-PARK) For kids a must!
TIP: Trip to lake constance you will need around 45 Minutes by car or you can take the train from our train station Villingen only around 7 Minutes by foot away from the flat.
TIP: Germany’s highest waterfalls in Triberg only 22 kilometer with the car or even better you can take the train trough the black forest to Triberg. Nice trip in the region of the cuckoo clocks.
Next indoor swimming pool is around 10 minutes by foot. Next 3D Cinema in 5 minutes by foot.
- Kneipp open air bath ca. 3 km
- Street with may pubs and restaurants (20) in around 100 meter distance
- Wellness Therme and health center with many pools and brine water and different sauna.
- Name: Solemar Bad Dürrheim in 10 km distance
- Highest rosarium in South Germany only around 4 Minutes by foot
- Franziskaner Concert Hall 2 Minutes by foot
- You can reach the local recreation area by foot in some minutes to start different walking and hiking tours.
- Magdalenenberg (Celtic tomb) around 30 minutes by foot
- Train station Villingen (Schwarzwald) aournd 450 Meters form our flat for arrival with the rain and many trips to Black forest, Lake Constance, Freiburg, Swiitzerland, France.
- Europapark Fahrzeit around 70 Minutes by car
- City tour to Freiburg around 50 Minutes by car
- Lake Consstance around 40 Minutes by car
- Schaffhausen (Switzerland) around 40 Minutes by car
- Stuttgart around 60 Minutes by car
- France around 75 Minutes by car
- Zurich (Switzerland) around 60 Minutes by car
- Feldberg for skiing and hiking around 50 Minutes by car or train.
- Next ski lift around 20 Minutes by car